1. North Calliacher - I & H Brown : Latest details from Planning Appeal Scotland website is: The Reporter has been able to carry out a second site visit in good visibility. He has commenced finalising his decision notice. However, due to other work commitments he will not be in a position to issue his decision until mid March.
2. Dullater – Ecotricity : Developer has submitted an application. As well as the many objections lodged SEPA and SNH have lodged objections. Developer will now do further work on the ES and submit and amendments to the application, once this is done there will be a further consultation period.
PKC has hired an external consultant to prepare a landscape and visual assessment prior to finalising their report for committee.
3. Craig n Bhaird Force 9 Energy : Going to PKC Development Control Committee on MARCH 18th. Please come along to the meeting if you can 10am Dewars Centre, Perth,
4. Elrick - PNE WIND : Initial meeting held to discuss 13 turbines in Craigvenian Forrest. Further meeting to be arranged. Wind Mast now in situ - can be clearly seen from A9 above Kinaird. No new updates.
5. Crossburn - West Coast Energy : Crossburn has been reduced from 40 to 25 turbines. They have submitted a planning application to Energy Consents. They plan to use A822/A826 for delivery route.
PKC has hired an external consultant to prepare a landscape and visual assessment prior to finalising their report for committee. (40), Forneth (8), Glen Cochil Wind Park (7) Awaiting more information - these developments have not yet went to scoping.
If you have any questions or do not wish to receive further updates please e:mail Nan Johnston on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & Leisure
Young Roving Reporter
Sport & Active
Weather & Travel
Click here to see a page that brings together everything you need to know about getting here, travelling around the area, and whether you'll need your raincoat or your sunglasses!
The Bridge Contacts
Editor: Sally Robertson
Tel: 01350 723282
Advertising Manager: John B. Gray
Tel: 01350 728697
Please note NEW email address:
Advertising rates from £5 per month. Contact the Advertising Manager for details.
Thinking of advertising in The Bridge?
Copy Dates for the April Issue:
Friday 16th March - publication Friday 30th March
Contributions concerning local news, events and information always welcome.
Please e-mail your article to the editor at email@example.com or post to:
Meikle Logie Farmhouse, Trochy PH8 0PB.
Delivery is to all households in Dunkeld & Birnam. Pick up points for households outwith the villages are:
Tourist Information Centre; Birnam Spar; Dunkeld News: Bankfoot Spar and Murthly Stores.
Scottish Registered Charity Number SC009867